11/27/14

As promised, here is the third character of the outcasts, the mutated devil. Yes, I know, the names aren't the most imagiative, but they will be namned once I get around to flesh out their background story. To me, the background is a very important part of this entire project. I know that there are a lot of people who aren't interested in reading about backgrounds or different stories of characters, or the history and politics of the "world". But, again, for me, it's an equally fun part to work with as creating these miniatures. Together, they complete each other. :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this picture and paintjob. I'll get a picture up of the resin copy next week.

The sculptor is none other than the talented Roberto Chaudon, who has done an amazing job with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment